~

~

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Week 3





Bailey Lynn turned 3 weeks old yesterday, but we're not sure how much she really likes being 3 weeks old.  She was a bit out of sorts yesterday, but today has been a much better day.  :)
This may sound strange, but I think one of my favorite things has been to watch Bailey's eyelashes grow.  She didn't really have eyelashes when she was born and now they have grown so much.  Isn't God amazing in the way He has created each of us?
As you can see in the pictures, one of Bailey's favorite sleeping positions is with her arms up.  We are still working on our days and nights and figuring out when to sleep and be awake.  She had a great 4 hour stretch of sleep last night, but then was wide awake from 3 to 4 a.m.  Thomas is such a good Daddy and husband and took her so I could get some sleep.  
We are looking forward to our visitors next weekend--Grandpa John and Aunt Katie!

1 comment:

The Denney Family said...

I see a little bit of Addy in her.... I still haven't sent your box, I'm sorry. I need to get it to you before she's to big to wear the clothes!