It's official--we are now the proud owners of a minivan!! I never thought it would happen, but it has. Thomas decided that he wanted a scooter to get around campus and so we decided that we didn't really need his car. After some debate and convincing, we decided to sell both cars and buy a minivan. But we didn't just buy a minivan, we bought a Honda Odyssey. Minivans have come a long way from the days when my family had one. We are fully prepared to be called names and be made fun of, but we think it is possible to be cool and own a minivan. As for the other mode of transportation, Thomas loves his scooter! (Don't worry, he buckles his helmet when he is riding it and we don't let Bailey ride it yet. I just made them pose for these pics.) There is a bit of a disagreement over what to call it though. I think "The Grasshopper" is fitting, but Thomas thinks "The Manped" is cool. Maybe we'll let Bailey decide when she can talk. :)
Congrats on your new modes of transportation. You know if you have a minivan you must fill it with something! I can't wait to see you and Bailey in a few weeks. Could she be any cuter!?!
Yay! New car smell! I think you can be a totally cool Momma with a mini-van! Bailey is such a cutie pie. What a happy girl! When you have some time I'd love to get together! Love, Katie
2 comments:
Congrats on your new modes of transportation. You know if you have a minivan you must fill it with something! I can't wait to see you and Bailey in a few weeks. Could she be any cuter!?!
Yay! New car smell! I think you can be a totally cool Momma with a mini-van! Bailey is such a cutie pie. What a happy girl! When you have some time I'd love to get together! Love, Katie
Post a Comment