Wow! I'm sorry to have neglected to post for a whole month. We have some catching up to do! And, to tell the truth I had a few weeks where I only took a few pictures. Bailey doesn't sit still long enough to take her picture!
Bailey LOVES Elmo and calls him "Melmo."
This little face is so funny. Her personality is really shining through!
This is our new friend, Marianne. She was born on February 5th. Bailey is right in the middle of Marianne and her big sister, Evelyn. Sweet friends!
Thomas and I went to see Amy Grant in concert here at Pepperdine. She was so awesome! When the tickets went on sale, they sold out so quickly that they offered a second concert. I enjoyed her so much that I got to go back the next night and see her again!
2 comments:
Thanks for the update- I've been missing Bailey's sweet little smile!
Oh she is just so cute! We miss Bailey girl!
Post a Comment