Bailey turned 14 months old on the 13th. It's hard to believe she is already 14 months old! She has grown so much in the last month--her hair is getting longer, she is getting taller (I have to be careful where I put things now that she can reach farther), and she is talking up a storm. She says very clearly Mama, Dada, ball, baby, bubbles, Melmo for Elmo and no and some things not as clearly like turtle and puzzle. She knows what she is not supposed to do and will say, "No, no, no" and shake her head. She loves to take a bath still and she would jump right in the pool if it was warm enough!
My friend, Regan, said one-year-olds tend to be fun-lovin' and fussy and I realized how true that is! Bailey can go from happy and silly to upset and falling apart the next minute. She gets her mind made up about something and is having to learn that we don't always get what we want when we want it. :)
I think 14 months old also equals trouble! This is what Thomas and I found one morning while we were cleaning up from breakfast:
Bailey Lynn, we love you! You keep us on our toes, bring a lot of laughter and joy into our lives, and are such a sweet blessing from the Lord.
2 comments:
Whoa her hair IS getting long! Sweet, sweet girl. I need to get my hands on her :)
That hair is so blonde!! What a cutie she is!!!
Post a Comment