~

~

Friday, January 14, 2011

23 Months Old

Well, I believe this is my last "__ Months Old" post. Once your child turns two, it seems like parents stop counting the months and they'll just say she is two or two and a half...
Bailey turned 23 months old yesterday. We love that she is at the age where she is starting to say funny things. Every morning Thomas and I are awakened by a sweet voice that says, "Daddy/Mommy are you?" (Where are you?) and "Daddy/Mommy, hold you!" (Hold me!").
The title of this book is a perfect description of our little girl...
She loves to read with her baby dolls!
Yesterday morning she put on her Pooh backpack. I asked her if she was going to school and she shook her head yes and said, "Evelyn's school." (Evelyn is in preschool which we talk about often.) She took off down the stairs, stood at the front door, and when I opened the door took off down the steps. I told her she had to come back because she didn't have any socks or shoes on. She thought she was being funny going to school, but I'm not so sure!



Baby doll, golf balls, bucket, changing pad, necklace, puppy dog--what else does a girl need?
Happy to see Evelyn and go to the pond to feed the ducks!

Parting shot: A beautiful Malibu sunset...

No comments: