~

~

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

NM and Family Camp

We came back from Colorado and spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa.  
Silly girl
We also got to have lunch with Great Grandma, Aunt Mar, and Auntie Katie.  Cracker Barrel is just yummy.
Rockin'
I love that these two are rocking in the small rocking chairs!
Sweetness
Nana took us shoe shopping to get some tennis shoes for camp.  Bailey tried on every pair of slippers at Target.  These are duck slippers since it's hard to tell. :)

Bailey and I stayed an extra weekend to go up to Ponderosa Christian Camp for Family Camp this year.  I have been going up to Family Camp every Labor Day weekend for as long as I can remember.  We've missed the last 4 years since Thomas can't get away with school just starting.  I knew Bailey would love it up there and it was fun to be back in one of my favorite places with so many great memories.

Bailey wanted to help Mrs. Trudy in the kitchen.  Trudy was making cinnamon rolls and Bailey was making "cinnamon pie".
This was our make-shift bathtub we used because there are only showers at camp.
All clean!
Napping one afternoon
With her buddy, Shane
Down by the creek
Bailey loved getting to play with Shane and Ethan (who is holding his sweet brother, Timmy).  
We had a wonderful trip, but Thomas really was lonely without us for almost two weeks!  

2 comments:

Amber said...

Good ol' Ponderosa. So many great memories!

The Denney Family said...

I miss Ponderosa! What fun to share it with Bailey.