~

~

Sunday, April 22, 2012

March Rewind

So much catching up to do...sorry the blog has been at the bottom of my to-do list!  I guess since April is almost over, I should at least get our March pictures up.  :)
Bailey really wanted to fly her new kite.
I wasn't sure if the two of us could do it,
but we headed to the field and the wind was just right!
So fun!
Thomas did a wedding for a couple at church.
Their reception was at a restaurant by the beach
which was the perfect opportunity for a family pic!
Bailey with sweet friend, Marianne, reading a book
 together after gymnastics.
The Schmille Family was in SoCal for a family vacation and Bailey and I got to meet up with them one day at Disneyland.  We had a great time and loved getting to spend time with Garrett, Jessie, Ethan, Shane, Timmy, and Jessie's family!
Bailey and Ethan shared a cotton candy--
a favorite Disneyland treat!
One evening I was getting dinner ready, Thomas was inside, and Bailey was out on the back porch just singing her heart out.  I grabbed the camera and asked her if I could take a video...
or two...
 The last day of Bailey's gymnastics class was great because there were only 3 kids in class.  They were able to do a few extra fun things.
Ready to go!
One of the extra fun things was to climb the rope!
Bailey did really well and was able to pull herself up
with Miss Connie's help.

1 comment:

The Shoes said...

Those videos are wonderful!! Oh my, that child cracks me up!