~

~

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Big Sis!

Bailey has some news to share...
she's going to be a Big Sister!!
 We are so excited!  The due date is October 11th--10/11/12.  Wouldn't it be fun if the baby actually came on the due date?  What a fun birthday to have!
 My sweet friend, Emily made Bailey's shirt and shorts.  You can check out her awesome business at 418 Stitches.com.  Thank you, Em!
 We've asked Bailey if she wants a baby brother or a baby sister and she has answered a brother some days and a sister other days.  She's also said, "We don't know what the picture is yet."  One day she decided the baby's name should be Patty and now she thinks it should be Sarah (even if it's a boy).
Much to everyone's surprise, we've decided not to find out the gender ahead of time.  It's a little crazy for us, but we're excited to just wait!  (Sorry to everyone that this will drive crazy!)
 So, just to catch up a little...I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow.  At 16 weeks, the baby was about the size of an avocado.  This pregnancy has been different (more exhausted, more nauseous), but overall I'm feeling much better.  I'm thankful to be in the 2nd trimester!
 We can't wait to meet this new little one and become a family of four!  Thank you, Lord, for another sweet blessing!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hold everything- you're NOT finding out the gender?!? You're killing me! How about if I find out early and keep the secret? Would that be ok? ;)
I love you, sweet friend, and think of you often. The pictures of Bailey are precious.

Emily said...

Congrats again, friend and OH MY Miss Bailey is so photogenic! Fun to be a part of celebrating her becoming a big sis soon!! Love y'all!

Courtney said...

Such great news, we are thrilled out here in TX! And HOORAY for not finding out. I hear it's what all the cool kids are doing...:)

The Shoes said...

Oh happy day! Addy and Milly are thrilled about having a new cousin! Sweet Bailey will make a wonderful big sis :) love y'all!