Aaaahhh!! How can July already be halfway over? Here are our end of June pics. Enjoy!
| This was one of my dresses--it says it's a 3T, but I think I should have put it on Bailey sooner. It turned out to be a cute top instead! |
I've had a few requests for baby bump pictures so here is a picture from 3 1/2 weeks ago at 24 weeks! We've decided to call this little one "Peanut" for now so we can stop calling it "It". :)
Now, I'm 27 1/2 weeks along and a little rounder.
It's been so fun to be pregnant with friends this time around! Shaya is 6 weeks ahead and Kim is 8 weeks ahead of me, so we get to meet their little ones in the next month or so!
![]() |
| Kim's baby shower and blessing night |
These 3 girls are best buddies! Thanks for the great picture, Holly!
![]() |
| Evelyn, Noelle, and Bailey |
| Summertime! |
We headed to Tranchas Park for a playdate with Isaiah and Noelle before they left for Colorado.
This sheriff is growing up!
| 3 years and 4 months old |
| One week before she turned 2 years old! |


No comments:
Post a Comment