~

~

Saturday, November 24, 2012

One Month Old

I just noticed that I never published this!  Tomorrow Cassia will be 2 months old!  Posts coming soon...

Cassia turned one month old on November 6th!  I want to get her picture each month on the same blanket and with the same stuffed animal so we can see her grow.  I took "naked baby" (as Bailey calls it) pictures before I put her clothes on and then she wasn't very happy.  :)
So tiny!  Her diaper looks huge on her!
 What a sweet baby we have!  Cassia is a sleeper--we're still figuring out day and night, but we'll get there (hopefully sooner rather than later!).   She loves her paci, but not as much as Bailey did.  She'll take it for a little bit and then spit it right out.  She's got long fingers and toes and has quite a grip.
 Cassia's hair is dark brown and her eyes are really dark blue at this point.  
 It's fun to see her dimples and we look forward to seeing them more when she starts smiling in the next few weeks.
 We love you, Cassia!  Thank you Lord for this sweet Gift!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Can't wait to hold this sweet little thing in a couple of days!!!