~

~

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Just Keep Swimming

Bailey took swim lessons at the end of July with Nicolette, one of our Pepperdine students.  Bailey jumped right in and by the second day started learning how to take breaths while swimming.  She even jumped into the deep end and swam to Nicolette!
She's a little fish!

Deep end!

When we weren't swimming, we were riding.  We got Bailey a Strider bike--an awesome bike that doesn't have pedals so kids can learn how to balance without having to worry about pedaling yet.  I wish we would have gotten it for her sooner because she's near the end of being able to ride it, but Cassia will be able to get good use out of it.  Anyways, here she is as she's just figured out how to pick up her feet and ride!  I'll have to post another video later to show you how fast she is now!

She still loves her scooter too!

Silly faces!
 Cassia loves to watch Bailey!  It won't be long until she can go with her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love getting caught up with you four! And I love the new family photo up top! I cannot believe how big they both are and how much I miss Miss Bailey! Please give everyone our love!