I'm sorry...where do the days go? I know we are behind. Let's see, we have grown from a banana to a carrot to a spaghetti squash (I didn't even know there was a spaghetti squash)!! We've grown from 10 inches to 11 inches and from three-quarters of a pound to almost one pound. I have been feeling the baby move for a couple weeks now, but Thomas got to feel her for the first time on Wednesday! She is moving and kicking a lot more usually when I sit or lie down. She is moving around right now...maybe she knows we are talking about her! :)
We have been busy working on baby things. We picked out fabric for the nursery--white, light pink, and light green. My Mom is going to make curtains, the bumpers for the crib, and the crib skirt. I am so excited and thankful that she is an excellent seamstress! We have also finally decided on our furniture and started registering. Now we just need to decide on a name...
We became an aunt and an uncle on October 3rd! Matt and Jenny have a sweet baby girl and her name is Addy Grace. She is so beautiful and we can't wait to meet her in person!
Thomas was in San Felipe, Mexico two weekends ago building a house with a group of about 50 students from Pepperdine. It is tough work (and really hot), but such an amazing ministry to some very deserving people in Mexico.
My cousin, Andrea and her husband, Zach stopped by for a visit on Sunday on their way down to Disneyland. They have 2 precious kids, Tyler and Kailey. It was wonderful to see them and get to catch up.
Alright, more baby updates to come, hopefully sooner rather than later!
No comments:
Post a Comment