Last weekend (well, now that I'm writing this, it was 2 weekends ago) we went on our Fall Retreat with our college students. We went up to Camp Whittier in the mountains above Santa Barbara. We had about 100 students, great weather (cooler so it felt like fall), and an amazing speaker. His love for the Lord was so evident and he challenged us to a better life through Christ and to share that better life with others. We had such a wonderful weekend and are surrounded by an amazing group of students. Next year, we are hoping that we don't have bats flying around our heads during our night sessions and little flies buzzing everywhere around us when we are outside. :0)
Monday, September 29, 2008
Half way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I finally sat down to read all your blog entries...You are doing such a great job keeping us up to date! The cabinets look great too! See you soon, I hope!
Gorgeous mama! Glad the retreat went well. 100 sounds like a good turn out?
Post a Comment