Pepperdine is in full swing and we have had a house full of students this weekend for leadership training. Thomas is working hard on sermons, class, and the upcoming Spring Retreat (in January)!
I got to go to the People's Choice Awards on Wednesday night with two of my friends. It was definitely an L.A. experience! We were WAY up in the balcony, but got to see a few famous people...Robin Williams, Adam Sandler, Queen Latifah, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Hudson, Dakota Fanning, Carrie Underwood, and Rascal Flatts. We got to see all of this for only 25 cents (we only had to put a quarter in the parking meter)!
Please keep us in your prayers these next several weeks. We'll keep you updated...
2 comments:
How are you feeling? Looks like you stuffed a basketball in your shirt :) You look absolutely beautiful!!!
Well, hello Miss Fancy Pants! The People's Choice Awards?!? How did that happen? And what did you wear?
I can't believe you have less than 1 month to go. I hope you have a wonderful baby shower this weekend and get all kinds of good girly stuff. Love ya, FDNB!
Post a Comment