~

~

Friday, January 23, 2009

37 Weeks and Nursery Pics




We are 37 weeks today and will start the 38th week tomorrow! We are 16 days away from our due date!
Instead of a belly picture, I thought it would be fun to show off the nursery. Nana (my mom) made the crib bumpers, crib skirt, curtains, and organizer as well as basket liners for the baskets in our dresser. A HUGE thank you, Mom!
In the last picture you can also see the blanket (top) Grandma Fitzpatrick made, the blanket (middle) Jan made, and the blanket (bottom) that Barbara made. We have several other handmade blankets and can't wait to use them all.
This week the baby is about 6 1/3 pounds and about 19 inches long. She is considered full-term and if labor starts anytime soon, they won't stop it. Thomas and I are halfway through our La Maze classes and hope to make it at least 2 more weeks.
We are hoping for a very uneventful weekend this weekend because Thomas is away on the Campus Ministry Retreat. I have a whole list of people who are willing to help me if anything happens. :) After this weekend, she can come anytime but we are hoping she will wait until closer to her due date.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the nursery!

Trina said...

Been a while since I checked the blog...the room you know I love and it was fun to see the pics from Christmas of you and the family, the lights, the kitchen makeover,ALL OF IT! You are so good about posting all these fun events and what you write is sweet and to the point with lots of good details. I could never tell that you had been a teacher! LOL! Love you Becca. You are one of a kind!