Bailey is 8 days old today! It's hard to believe we have been parents for over a week now. Here are some pictures with her eyes open. We are so in love with this precious little girl!
She is so beautiful! I think she looks like both of you which is great. Colton can't wait to meet his new friend (and possibly future bride - haha!) We love you guys!
You guys... i love her already and I have yet to meet her. Isn't it amazing how God gives such special gift. Give her a snuggle for me:) and Daisy told me she loves belly rubs so much so she wants to give Bailey a belly rub too:) Love you guys!!
4 comments:
She is so beautiful! I think she looks like both of you which is great. Colton can't wait to meet his new friend (and possibly future bride - haha!)
We love you guys!
She is so cute!!!! I can't wait to see her. You two look so happy!!
CAN'T WAIT TIL SATURDAY!!! She's gorgeous!
You guys... i love her already and I have yet to meet her. Isn't it amazing how God gives such special gift. Give her a snuggle for me:) and Daisy told me she loves belly rubs so much so she wants to give Bailey a belly rub too:) Love you guys!!
Post a Comment