~

~

Monday, February 2, 2009

Weeks 38 and 39

Wow! We are less than a week away from the due date and ready for the baby to come! I'll have to post a new picture later because the weekend got away from us and we didn't take one. Let's see, a few facts about our progress...the baby is around 7 pounds (about the size of a mini watermelon) and about 20 inches long (longer than a leek). Her organs are mature and ready for life outside the womb. My last doctor's appointment was great and she said things are slowly starting to progress. I go back again on Wednesday for another appointment.
Thomas is enjoying his last few days of uninterrupted sleep (although he wakes up every time I have to go to the bathroom) and I am enjoying my last few days of long showers! We know "the baby changes everything" but we are so excited to be parents, to see what she looks like, and can't wait to welcome this new little life into ours!

3 comments:

The Denney Family said...

I'm soooooo excited for you too! I wish I could come meet her and that you could meet Haley. LOVE YOU!!

LauraB said...

I can't believe it is here already!! We will be praying for you two!!

Blessings!

LauraB said...

scratch that...we will be praying for you three!! : )