Thomas, Becca, Bailey, and Cassia
How stinkin' cute!! Shout Hallelujah is one of my favorite songs- Bailey just made it even better. And Little Drummer Boy- wow, that was something! She's so great! Love you all :)
These are priceless! She is such a delight! I am glad I get to be with her and hear her sing in person!
OH MY GOODNESS, our cheeks hurt from laughing so hard! She is just hilarious!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How stinkin' cute!! Shout Hallelujah is one of my favorite songs- Bailey just made it even better. And Little Drummer Boy- wow, that was something! She's so great! Love you all :)
These are priceless! She is such a delight! I am glad I get to be with her and hear her sing in person!
OH MY GOODNESS, our cheeks hurt from laughing so hard! She is just hilarious!
Post a Comment