~

~

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I realize it's February 1st, but Happy New Year!  January just flew by and I thought I better get our blog updated.  
This nativity is set up all during the Christmas season right on the main corner of Malibu.  It was still up when we got home from NM and Bailey just loves it.  We stopped by one last time to see Baby Jesus.
With Baby Jesus
She's got her Alaska shirt on that changes colors in the sun--
you can tell it was a warm January day!
Sittin' on a toad in the park--she loves checking out all
of the animal sculptures in the park.
Our Christmas tree before we undecorated it.
(This picture should have been taken before Christmas!)
We enjoyed a beautiful morning at Leo Carillo Beach.  It's a rocky beach with great tide pools so we had fun watching the waves crash into the rocks and finding lots of crabs.


We found a little cave that was just the right size for Bailey. 
Thomas decided to do a little rock climbing.
Just a beautiful morning!

No comments: