




Bailey turned 2 months old on Monday (and it is Saturday night, so I'm a little behind)! We went to visit her pediatrician on Monday and Bailey weighs 11 pounds, 4 ounces and is 23 inches long. Her weight puts her in the 56th percentile, her length in the 76th percentile, and her head circumference in the 33rd percentile for her age. She was a trooper getting her three shots, but it was not fun for either of us. Poor baby.
She is smiling and laughing more often and loves her baths. She is awake more during the day and is interacting with us so much more. This morning, she was laying in her crib wide awake when I went to pick her up. I must have scared her a little because she jumped when she saw me and then she smiled really big. We are enjoying our sweet girl!
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment