We had a wonderful visit from Thomas' Aunt Jo, cousin Elli, and Grandma. Bailey got to meet one of her three Great Grandmas and Jo and Elli came all the way from North Carolina! We enjoyed having them here, showing them around the campus and Malibu, watching movies, playing games, and eating Malibu Yo. Bailey loved staring at Elli (as you can see in the pictures) and we thought we might have to enlarge a picture of her to keep Bailey entertained! We are so thankful for the time we had to spend together.
cannot get over the committment your family has to visiting you...oh wait, I forgot, you live in malibu in that beautiful house...just kidding. I am so glad you have so many close, special people who have come to see Bailey! What a blessing indeed!
1 comment:
cannot get over the committment your family has to visiting you...oh wait, I forgot, you live in malibu in that beautiful house...just kidding. I am so glad you have so many close, special people who have come to see Bailey! What a blessing indeed!
Post a Comment