~

~

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cousins





My cousin, Leslie, came to visit us last weekend and we had a wonderful visit with her too!  Leslie and I grew up together and have always been close so it was nice to just have some girl time with her.  We took Bailey to the beach for her first time.  I took a big umbrella for us to walk beneath to keep Bailey out of the sun, but I think we looked kind of silly walking down the beach with an umbrella. :)  Bailey was asleep the whole time so we'll have to go back another time to stick her toes in the water.  
I had to include the first picture because we decided Bailey has "praise hands" even when she is sleeping!  She is too sweet and makes us laugh!  
Thanks Leslie for coming to visit.  We hope to see you again in May!

1 comment:

Trina said...

love her praise hands, the photos of you and your cousin too...you are so good at keeping up with this...proud of you