April 6th = 6 month old Cassia!
Wow, time sure does fly. Already half a year old? Amazing!
At Cassia's 6 month doctor appointment she is 27.25" long and weighs 19 lbs 3 oz! She's off the charts for her height and head circumference and in the 95th% for her weight. Thomas and I are building our arm muscles for sure!
When we got back from NM, we tried baby food again. This time around I decided to make her food, which isn't as hard or intimidating as I thought! My friend, Kim invited me over one morning and showed me what she did. I made peas, green beans, and apples with her. We tried green beans the first night and Cassia wasn't too thrilled. We tried peas the second night and mixed in some apples and she loved it! More to come on baby food...
Our videos aren't wanting to download for some reason. Cassia has the best laugh and we've found her tickle spots. Thomas and I can make her laugh, but her best belly laughs only come out with Bailey.
The professional pictures deserve their own posting...
No comments:
Post a Comment