~

~

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Happenings

This is our House Group that came over on Tuesday nights throughout the year.  All but 4 of these students were freshmen.  We really enjoyed getting to know them and walk alongside them this year.  We'll miss a lot of them as they go abroad to study next year!
Cassia practicing being on her belly--she really doesn't enjoy it and will just play for a few minutes before getting upset.
Sweet sisters
This is the grass that we grew!  We gave
this chick several haircuts. :)
We joined friends at Underwood Family Farm to pick strawberries!  It was a beautiful day and Bailey did a great job picking berries.  My friend, Rebecca, and I saw a snake as we were walking out to the field so I ended up nursing Cassia on one of the tractor trailers that was out there (I didn't want to take a chance sitting on the ground!).
Katy and Liam
Holly, Lucy, and Noelle
Zoe, Kim, Siri and Audrey
James and Rebecca
Marianne, Kim, and Evelyn
Liam and James
Kari and Bethany
Climbing the big hay stack was fun!
The kids decided they wanted to eat their lunches on the wooden train!
And this month, Cassia started sitting up on her own!  She's pretty happy being able to see the world from this vantage point!
Hi, sweet baby doll!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love your new pictures and posts! Good work :)