I'll post the 2 pictures of the baby we have soon as well as our weekend warriors kitchen project!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
It's a Girl!!!
We are going to have a baby girl! Thomas and I went to have the ultrasound done yesterday morning. We were able to see the baby and she was moving around quite a bit. We saw her spine, arms, legs, feet, toes, head, brain, heart, kidneys, stomach--it was amazing! We saw the left and right lobes in her brain and the 4 compartments in her heart beating so fast. The baby was turned away from us (her back was facing out) so we did not get a profile picture or very good face pictures. The woman who did the ultrasound was pretty confident that the baby is a girl and she said she double and triple checked. She moved the due date back to February 13th (plus or minus 10 days). We are still undecided about a name...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY for Baby Girl Fitz!! How exciting. We had 2 ultrasounds and both times they said girl but it's still in the back of my mind that it could be a boy.
Now I can go buy outfits! Congratulations again... I'M SO EXCITED TO MEET MY NIECE!!!!
Post a Comment