~

~

Saturday, March 16, 2013

5 Months Old

Cassia turned 5 months old on March 6th!  She started rolling from tummy to back, sticking her toes in her mouth, and hopping in the jumper.
 Cassia loves Bailey!  Her eyes just light up when she sees her.  Bailey can make her giggle like no one else.
 I've been meaning to post about how long Cassia is.  At 3 months, I finally figured out I should pull out bigger clothes because the 3 month sizes were just too small and too short.  Cassia started wearing 3 to 6 month sizes.  By 5 months, I pulled out the 6 to 9 month clothes!  This is one of my favorite outfits handed down from my cousin Andrea to Bailey and now to Cassia.
 She's "talking" to me with squeals.
 We love this sweet face and those dimples!
 A little tummy time--one of her least favorite things.

No comments: